Tuesday 10 September 2013

THE GROWTH TILL THE END

THE GROWTH TILL THE END


If ud like me to speak in poetry well know that I'm so deep, 
from the time I was created and my mum had to weep,
 thru da times of childhood growing and felt lost inside I had to creep, 
I sum how knew the world was getting darker like da bible said,
 only I didn't realise how bad till I saw ppl crying from all the dead,
I opened the bible and briefly I heard what GOD said, 
ye iv made mistake as I got older but I always remember in the beginning was a word,
life relationships a birth and living, even death as it comes always started with the word,
I'd love you all to know my mind is quite clear,
 hate me or love me u shud know I'm always here.just know what u say is important in life,
 it can bring beginning or can make an end,
love always start with 1 but I'm looking to tk my future lady till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment